So…. it’s been a while since I last updated my blog. I have so many things to share (& I will eventually) — but for now, enjoy this chicken cutlet recipe. Because let’s be honest: chicken cutlet is the best, and should be it’s own food group.
- 1 lb of thinly sliced chicken cutlet
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- pinch of salt (or if you are me, a handfull)
- Olive oil spray
- Rinse raw chicken meat
- Pour almond flour, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, Italian seasoning, and salt into a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Crack egg, and whisk it with a fork until combined
- Coat raw chicken with egg, and dip it into the bowl of magical seasoning + almond flour
- Spray air frier with olive oil & insert coated chicken cutlets
- Cook as per air fryer instructions
- Put on a plate & enjoy!!